Ad Hoc Section
CDC Clerk's Office
Civil Sheriff's Office
Directions to CDC
Duty Judge Calendar
First City Court
General Information
Jury Service
Other Area Courts
Civil Clerk Remote Access Info
Rules of Court
First/Second City Courts
News Release Page
Staff Email Access
I Need Help
Video Service Request

Attorney Bar Roll Information     

Attention Counsel:  The Court is pleased to announce that its Bar Roll system is now synchronized directly with the LSBA data each night. There is no longer any need to register with the court separately, if you have an LSBA BAR record it will synchronize with the court's data. You can still make changes to the address the court has on file for sending notices out if desired. To accomplish this electronically please complete the Bar Roll Update Form and submit, with a copy of your ID, by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the form or emailing to You can also accomplish this change in person in the IT office at the Courthouse in Room 305. Finally you can still file a Notice of Address Change to the Civil Clerks Office and it will be handled as it always has been. Please note that electronic submission change requests will NOT be processed without an ID accompanying your request.